- EACEA Intra Africa Actions 2014-2020
- Intra-Africa Academic Mobility Scheme
Call for proposals
Guidance on contractual project management
Guidance on contractual project management EN
Examples of project management documents
Model of Memorandum of understanding:
Model Nomination letter and Student/Staff Agreement EN
Model Mobility Agreement for Staff EN
Model Learning Agreement for Degree Seeking Mobility EN
Model Learning Agreement for Credit Seeking Mobility EN
Model Transcript of Records EN
Call for proposals EACEA/05/2017
Requirements for student selection
Minimum requirements for the selection procedures (Annex IX of the Grant Agreement) EN
Minimum insurance requirements (Annex X of the Grant Agreement) EN
Reports must be submitted on-line by the given deadline via the Participant Portal.
The below templates are for information purposes only.
1st Progress report (e-Report)
Narrative part and general information for submission EN
Declaration on Honour EN
2nd Progress report (e-Report)
Financial statement (with no request for further pre-financing)
Financial statement (with request for further pre-financing)
3rd Progress report
The 3rd Progress report contains 2 parts:
1. TECHNICAL REPORT
The technical report must be submitted by email to: EACEA-IntraAfrica-IntraACP@ec.europa.eu by 31 December 2020 at the latest. The technical report contains the following mandatory documents to be filled-in and/or signed as requested:
c. Financial statement with no request of pre-financing (if no FINANCIAL REPORT is submitted together with the TECHNICAL REPORT)
e. Mobility list print-out from the EACEA Mobility Tool (EMT) signed by the project Contact person (as indicated in Art. I.6.3 of the Grant Agreement)
f. Other documents – any other document deemed relevant by the beneficiaries (not mandatory).
2. FINANCIAL REPORT
The financial report must be submitted online via the Funding and Tenders portal when the partnership needs to request the further pre-financing. Information on how to submit the e-Report is available in the eReport User guide. The financial report contains the following two documents:
a. Financial Report print out from the EACEA Mobility tool signed by the project Contact person (as indicated in Art. I.6.3 of the Grant Agreement)
FINAL REPORT (e-Report)
Please log in into the Funding & tenders opportunities portal ('Portal') to fill in and submit the final report.
Do not miss the submission deadline that is indicated in the Portal (and in art. I.4.2 of your Grant Agreement). After this date the on-line submission will not be possible anymore. Late submission of the report may result in penalties, in accordance with the General conditions of the Grant agreement.
Read the User Guide on how to complete and submit a Project Report: eReport Submission Userguide
The FINAL REPORT consists of:
- Narrative part (i.e. questions on project implementation and results, to be answered on-line under the tab “final report on project activities”, sub-tab “PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION and RESULTS”)
- Indicators (i.e. questions on indicators to be answered online under the tab “final report on project activities”, sub-tab “INDICATORS”).
- ATTACHMENTS (i.e. the following documents to be uploaded under “attachment” tab) :
- Beneficiary declaration signed by the legal representative of the Coordinating Institution:
- Financial statement, signed and dated by the legal representative of the Coordinating institution.
- Financial report (print-out to be extracted from the EACEA Mobility Tool), signed by the project Contact person (as indicated in Art. I.7.3 of the Grant Agreement).
- Statistics tables (each worksheets must be filled-in with relevant data).
- Any other documents deemed relevant by the beneficiaries for the assessment of the progress in project implementation.
You are requested to provide detailed answers to all questions in the narrative part, taking into account the activities carried out by all partners during the reporting period.
Only description of specific activities carried out by the partnership and respective results shall be reported; please do not copy-paste information from the project proposal.
You are advised to keep a copy of the full Report, including any annexes.
Dissemination and Visual Identity
The visual identity guidance to be followed by the beneficiaries of the Intra-Africa Academic Mobility Scheme is available here: https://eacea.ec.europa.eu/about-eacea/visual-identity_en
Since the programme is implemented in the framework of the Africa-EU Partnership, all Intra-Africa beneficiaries are requested to systematically use the logo of the African Union in addition to the above visual identity guidance.