- EACEA Intra Africa Actions 2014-2020
- Intra-Africa Academic Mobility Scheme
Call for proposals
Guidance on contractual project management
Guidance on contractual project management EN
Examples of project management documents
Model of Memorandum of understanding:
Model Nomination letter and Student/Staff Agreement EN
Model Mobility Agreement for Staff EN
Model Learning Agreement for Degree Seeking Mobility EN
Model Learning Agreement for Credit Seeking Mobility EN
Model Transcript of Records EN
Call for proposals EACEA/05/2017
Requirements for student selection
Minimum requirements for the selection procedures (Annex IX of the Grant Agreement) EN
Minimum insurance requirements (Annex X of the Grant Agreement) EN
All reports must be submitted on-line by the given deadline via the Participant Portal.
The below templates are for information purposes only.
1st Progress report (e-Report)
Narrative part and general information for submission EN
Declaration on Honour EN
2nd Progress report (e-Report)
• The report shall cover the activities from the previous report submission until the date of this report submission.
• The report shall be written in English.
• You are requested to provide detailed answers to all questions, taking into account the activities carried out by all partners. Only description of specific activities effectively carried out by the partnership and respective results shall be reported; please do not paste information from the project proposal. When answering to the questions, please take into consideration the instructions available for each question – please click on the "?" icon to see the help box.
• The report must be submitted by the Coordinator on behalf of all the project beneficiaries. The below Declaration on Honour, to be signed by the Legal representative of the Coordinator and to be attached to the eReport, confirms that a process of consultation and approval has been carried out by the partnership. It is therefore important that the required information is collected in good time before the deadline for the submission of the report.
• Information on how to submit the eReport is available in the user guide below
• Two reports lines are open in the electronic system for the submission of this 2nd Progress report:
- Technical report 2
- Interim report 1
If further pre-financing is requested with the report, you need to submit in the system both the Technical report 2 and the Interim report 1. In this case please use only the Financial statement (with request for further pre-financing) published under the below category Request for further pre-financing and ignore the below Financial statement published under the category Technical report.
If no further pre-financing is requested at this stage, you need to only submit the Technical report 2. In this case the financial statement (with no request for further pre-financing) shall be used.
Technical report (corresponds to the report line Technical report 2 in the system)
Narrative part and general information for submission (This document is provided for information purposes only. The narrative part shall be encoded directly in the eReport)
Financial statement (with no request for further pre-financing)
EACEA Mobility tool print-out (please extract "Mobility list" from the EACEA Mobility tool)
Request for further pre-financing (corresponds to the report line Interim report 1 in the system)
Financial statement (with request for further pre-financing)
EACEA Mobility tool print-out (please extract "Financial report" from the EACEA Mobility tool)
Dissemination and Visual Identity
The visual identity guidance to be followed by the beneficiaries of the Intra-Africa Academic Mobility Scheme is available here: https://eacea.ec.europa.eu/about-eacea/visual-identity_en
Since the programme is implemented in the framework of the Africa-EU Partnership, all Intra-Africa beneficiaries are requested to systematically use the logo of the African Union in addition to the above visual identity guidance.