EACEA's new brochure - everything you need to know about our Agency at a glance.
The new EACEA brochure was published this week and is available on the EU Bookshop.
The updated brochure reflects EACEA's renewed mandate for the 2021-2027 programming period and describes our Agency's activities and governance.
Read the brochure to find:
- introductions from the Director-General for Education, Youth, Sport and Culture and the Director of EACEA;
- descriptions of the funding programmes managed by EACEA;
- budget information for the 2021-2027 programming period;
- a list of EACEA's supervisory partners (parent DGs) in the European Commission;
- an overview of the types of organisations and individuals that EACEA's funding programmes support;
- information on where to apply for funding.
The brochure is EACEA's calling-card to the world - read it today on the EU Bookshop.
- Publication date
- 18 June 2021