EACEA organised an online Information session on 16 February 2023 to present the Call for Proposals to promote civil society organisations’ awareness of, capacity building and implementation of the EU Charter of Fundamental Rights.
The presentations are now available on the event page Info session: CERV-2023-CHAR-LITI (europa.eu).
Furthermore, DG JUST organised two info sessions on the priorities of this Call on 26-27 January 2023 and the presentations are available here:
- JUST - INFO session on 2023 EU project funding on combating hate speech and hate crime (europa.eu)
- JUST - INFO session on 2023 EU project funding CERV-2023-CHAR-LITI (europa.eu)
Submit your application under the relevant topic/priority of the Call till 25 May 2023, 17:00 (CET, Brussels time):
- Capacity building and awareness raising on the EU Charter of Fundamental Rights (TOPIC ID: CERV-2023-CHAR-LITI-CHARTER)
- Promoting rights and values by empowering the civic space (TOPIC ID: CERV-2023-CHAR-LITI-CIVIC)
- Strategic litigation (TOPIC ID: CERV-2023-CHAR-LITI-LITIGATION)
- Protecting EU values and rights by combating hate crime and hate speech (TOPIC ID: CERV-2023-CHAR-LITI-SPEECH)
- Supporting an enabling environment for the protection of whistleblowers (TOPIC ID: CERV-2023-CHAR-LITI-WHISTLE)
Are you looking for partners? Use the ‘Partner search announcements’ section in the Funding & Tenders Opportunities Portal (FTOP) under each Topic ID above.
For help related to this call, please contact: EACEA-CERVec [dot] europa [dot] eu (EACEA-CERV[at]ec[dot]europa[dot]eu) or the CERV Contact Point of your country.
Funding & Tenders Portal FAQ – Submission of proposals.
IT Helpdesk – Contact the IT helpdesk for questions such as forgotten passwords, access rights and roles, technical aspects of submission of proposals, etc.
Online Manual – Step-by-step online guide through the Portal processes from proposal preparation and submission to reporting on your on-going project. Valid for all 2021-2027 programmes.
- Publication date
- 28 February 2023
- European Education and Culture Executive Agency