The 5th European Education Summit puts youth and education centre stage, giving our bright young minds the opportunity to contribute to shaping the future direction of education and training in Europe.
Young people are the future of Europe and will play a central role in the twin green and digital transitions of our societies.
To do so, it is essential that European education and training systems can adapt to allow all young people to develop the skills and competencies they need to thrive and innovate.
This year’s Summit will address questions such as:
- how can we improve the education sector to the benefit of all?
- how can education and training be made more inclusive to allow everyone to reach their full potential?
- how can investment be better targeted to ensure quality and inclusive education?
- what role can education play in making the European Green Deal a reality?
- how can we ensure that young people are equipped with the green and digital skills needed to thrive and innovate in a sustainable way?
- how can we future-proof education systems to make them more resilient?
Youth representatives and members of the education and training community from across the European Union (EU) will discuss ideas and best practices in answer to these questions and more.
Together, they will bring new perspectives, innovative solutions and creative approaches to help make the European Education Area a reality.
Follow the Summit event page for more information about the programme and speakers.
- Publication date
- 16 November 2022
- European Education and Culture Executive Agency