Imagining means rethinking the present, unlocking new possibilities, and creating new futures. With this in mind, the EPALE 2022 Community Conference wants to highlight the power of imagination and adult learning in shaping an enriching, sustainable, inclusive Europe.
The Conference revolves around four themes:
- Learning communities - 18 October (9.15-12.30 CEST)
- Young adults - 19 October (10.00-12.30 CEST)
- Innovative approaches for skills revolution - 19 October (15.00-17.30 CEST)
- Creativity and culture for social cohesion - 20 October (10.00-13.00 CEST)
The Conference will feature inspiring keynote speakers, thought-provoking panels and motivating EPALE talks, freely accessible online via EPALE, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter. Each thematic plenary session will be followed by a not to be missed interactive workshop, with limited seats available. The online EPALE Community Conference also includes a series of national side events, organised by the National Support Services.
You can access the full Conference programme at this link.
- Publication date
- 28 September 2022
- European Education and Culture Executive Agency