- EACEA Intra Africa Actions 2014-2020
- Intra-Africa Academic Mobility Scheme
Call for proposals
Examples of project management documents
eReport: Request for 2nd prefinancing (Interim Report 1)
Please log in into the Funding & tenders opportunities portal ('Portal') to fill in and submit the request for the 2nd project’s pre-financing. Note that the report to be selected in the Portal is the "Interim Report 1".
Do not miss the submission deadline set in Art 1.4.2 of the Grant Agreement and indicated in the Portal. Late submission of the report may result in penalties or even cancellation of the grant agreement, in accordance with the General conditions of the Grant agreement.
You are advised to read the User Guide on how to complete and submit a Project Report : eReport Submission Userguide (europa.eu)
The Interim Report 1 consists of:
PROGRESS REPORT - narrative part (i.e. questions on project implementation to be answered on-line under the “progress report” tab) covering the the activities carried out during the Reporting period 2: from month 13 to month 24, as stipulated in Art. 1.4.1 of the Grant Agreement.
ATTACHMENTS - to be uploaded under “attachment” tab:
- Beneficiary declaration signed by the legal representative of the Coordinating Institution.
- Financial statement signed and dated by the legal representative of the Coordinating institution.
- Mobility Report (print-out to be extracted from the EACEA Mobility Tool), signed by the project Contact person.
- Statistics tables (each worksheet must be filled-in with relevant data).
- Memorandum of Understanding, signed by all Beneficiaries if not yet submitted with the previous report or if an updated version is available.
- Template of student/staff agreement, mobility/learning agreements and transcript of records.
- Any other documents deemed relevant by the beneficiaries for the assessment of the progress in project implementation.
The report shall be written in English.
You are requested to provide detailed answers to all questions in the narrative part, taking into account the activities carried out by all partners and the results achieved during the reporting period.
Only description of specific activities carried out by the partnership and respective results shall be reported; please do not copy-paste information from the project proposal.
Dissemination and Visual Identity
The visual identity guidance to be followed by the beneficiaries of the Intra-Africa Academic Mobility Scheme is available here.
Since the programme is implemented in the framework of the Africa-EU Partnership, all Intra-Africa beneficiaries are requested to systematically use the logo of the African Union in addition to the above visual identity guidance.