- EACEA EU Aid Volunteers 2014-2020
Call for proposals
Contractual modification forms
ALL CHANGES MUST BE COMMUNICATED TO EACEA IN ADVANCE OR RISK THAT CHANGES WILL BE REFUSED AT THE STAGE OF FINAL REPORT LEADING TO INELIGIBLE COSTS UP TO TOTAL RECOVERY OF PRE-FINANCING PAID.
List of participants (Capacity building activities)
In order for the EACEA to allow each case to be considered and provide the same level of service to all beneficiaries, please note the following requirements for project changes:
a. Requests for contractual modifications must be submitted to the EACEA no later than 1 month before they are due to take effect.
b. Only requests submitted using the above template, fully completed, will be dealt with.
c. Requests must be submitted by e-mail to
EACEA-EUAID-VOLUNTEERSec [dot] europa [dot] eu (EACEA-EUAID-VOLUNTEERS[at]ec[dot]europa[dot]eu)
d. In completing the above template the Coordinating Organisation takes full responsibility for any errors or omissions.
Report forms (Annex V, VI and VII of your grant agreement)
A technical report must be submitted within two months following the end of the first reporting period defined in the grant agreement.
- Technical report via the Funding & tenders opportunities portal. Please consult the E-report User Guide before filling the report.
- Annex to the e-report, “Declaration on honour” EN
- If applicable, Request for Second pre-financing to be sent by e-mail to EACEA-EUAID-VOLUNTEERSec [dot] europa [dot] eu (EACEA-EUAID-VOLUNTEERS[at]ec[dot]europa[dot]eu) EN
A final report must be submitted within two months after the end of the project. The report is composed of a narrative part (e-report), a financial part (Final Financial Statement) and a set of other annexes.
- Final report (Annex V): E-report accessible via the Funding & Tender Opportunities Portal
Please consult the E-report User Guide before filling the report
- Final Financial Statement
- Logic of Intervention
- Overview of applications received
- List of participants for Technical assistance and Capacity building activities
- Declaration on honour (duly dated and signed by the authorised person mentioned in the Grant agreement)
- Report of Factual Findings on the Final Financial Report (Annex VII) – Type I or Type II
Please note that the acceptance of the report is conditioned upon:
- The submission of surveys by all participating sending and hosting organisations
- The submission of surveys by all deployed volunteers
- The closure of the Learning and Development Plan for all deployed volunteers (on the EUAV Platform)
Any deliverables of the project can be sent by email to EACEA-EUAID-VOLUNTEERSec [dot] europa [dot] eu (EACEA-EUAID-VOLUNTEERS[at]ec[dot]europa[dot]eu)