- EACEA Erasmus Plus Actions 2014-2020
- Key Action 3: Support to policy reformStructured Dialogue Youth
Model of Grant Decision
The organisations which are awarded a grant to coordinate the National Working Groups for the Structured Dialogue in 2017 - 2018, receive a Grant Decision detailing the conditions and level of funding.
Here is the model of Grant Decision.
Moreover, the General Conditions applicable to the Grant Decision are available in the Documents register.
Main rules to know
All rules are detailed in your Grant Decision, a legally binding document that specifies all legal and financial provisions for the management of your grant.
For any change to the Grant Decision, please request an amendment using this form.
An amendment is required in particular to change:
- The eligibility period
- The bank account
- The legal representative
- The budget (> 10% transfer between budget categories). Please use this budget form to make your request
- The work programme
- The final report deadline
The National Working Groups who benefitted from an annual grant in 2017-2018 to strengthen the Structured Dialogue in their countries are required to report on their activities and to make a financial statement to calculate the final amount of their grant.
1. TECHNICAL REPORT
By the way of derogation of general condition n°23.1 of the Grant Decision, the beneficiary shall submit a technical report on the progress of activities using the template below covering the period from the start of the eligible period to the 30th of April 2018.
Deadline to submit the technical report: 60 days after 30 April 2018.
What documents to provide?
Technical narrative report
Where to send your final report?
Electronic version: please provide an electronic version of the technical report by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. FINAL REPORT
Deadline to submit the final report: 2 months after the end of the eligibility period.
The e-Report of your project is available via the Participant Portal. You need to login and complete it online. Read carefully the user guide.
How to complete and submit a Project Report using eReports (Updated 18/12/2018).
Sections of the e-Report:
- General information: cannot be changed, data is filled in automatically.
- Contractual data: cannot be changed, data is filled in automatically.
- Implemented activities: you have to fill in the information regarding the implemented activities. Please, do not copy the summary of the project from the application but summarize the achievements.
- Statistics: you have to indicate the final numbers requested.
- Final budget: in the column "Declared" you must insert the final costs by category although prefilled by default. The column "Contractual" both in "Cost" and in "Income" cannot be changed.
- Attachments: the e-Report has to be submitted together with the compulsory attachments listed below.
- Submission: verify if there is any compulsory information missing or attachments not uploaded. If there is no error message, you can submit the report.
- Declaration of honor.
- Final financial statement, including
- Products developed during the project implementation.
- For grants > EUR 60 000 only: audit report (the template is available here.)
- For grants ≤ EUR 60 000 only: samples of supporting documents. Please, attach one single file that contains all supporting documents, numbered by sub-section (A1, B1, B2, C1, C2, D).
Sample to be annexed to the final report
5% of all costs declared under this budget item.
Types of documents: employment contract (or equivalent document), payslips (or remuneration’s receipts), time sheets or equivalent documents showing the manpower’s work effort (i.e. number of working days) and proofs of payments.
The three highest value subcontracts.
Types of documents: quotes (if applicable), contracts, invoices and proofs of payments.
Travel and subsistence
25% of the highest costs declared under this budget item.
Types of documents: copies of tickets and boarding passes, hotel invoices and proofs of payments.
- For technical issues concerning e-Report submission: EACEA-HELPDESK@ec.europa.eu
- For content issues: email@example.com
Dissemination and Visual Identity
The EU emblem must be used on all products and visible activities to acknowledge the financial support of the EU.
Further guidance on the Visual identity webpage of EACEA with the logo and disclaimer.
The project's publications and results that are distributed must carry the Erasmus+ logo and mention "Co-funded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union" (for projects funded by the E+ programme alone, "co-funded" should be replaced by "funded").
If this requirement is not fully complied with, the beneficiary’s grant may be reduced in accordance with the provisions of the Grant Decision.