- EACEA Erasmus Plus Actions 2014-2020
- Jean Monnet
Jean Monnet Activities - Final Reports due in 2022
The Final Report obligation concerns all Jean Monnet action types: Modules, Chairs, Centres of Excellence, Networks, Support to Associations, and Projects.
A Final Report covering the whole duration of the action must be submitted online within 60 days following the end-date of the eligibility period.
In 2022 Final Reports are due for:
- Beneficiaries 2019 (call EAC/A03/2018) of Modules, Chairs, Centres of Excellence, Networks, Support to Associations
- Beneficiaries 2020 (call EAC/A02/2019) for Policy debate - Projects
How to submit your final report online?
The final report shall be submitted online via the Funding & tender opportunities portal.
Please find all instructions necessary on how to access, complete and submit your eReport here:
The Final Report is composed of the following parts:
- eReport - Final report is already available via the Funding & tender opportunities portal.
- Financial report (Excel table) Chairs and Modules (Call EACEA/A03/2018)
- Financial report (Excel table) Centres of Excellence, Networks, Support to Associations, (Call EACEA/A03/2018)
- Financial report (Excel table) Projects (call EAC/A02/2019)
PLEASE START TO FILL IN THE FIRST SHEET WITH THE FIGURES OF THE ANNEX III OF YOUR GRANT AGREEMENT/DECISION
- Financial report (Excel table) Coronavirus impact: EACEA - exceptional form for Covid-19 exceptional measures – Unit costs
This table complements the financial reporting table for UNIT COSTS when the expenditure was already incurred but expenses could not be recovered.
Please, be aware that the “Financial report excel table” of the action must also be uploaded.