- EACEA Erasmus Plus Actions 2014-2020
- Jean Monnet
Jean Monnet Activities - Final Reports due in 2021
The Final Report obligation concerns all Jean Monnet action types: Modules, Chairs, Centres of Excellence, Networks, Support to Associations, and Projects.
A Final Report covering the whole duration of the action must be submitted online within 60 days following the end-date of the eligibility period.
In 2021 Final Reports are due for:
- Beneficiaries 2018 (call EAC/A05/2017) of Modules, Chairs, Centres of Excellence, Networks, Support to Associations
- Beneficiaries 2019 (call EAC/A03/2018) for Policy debate for Projects (duration one to two years) and 2020 (call EAC/A02/2019) for Policy debate for Projects (duration one to one year)
How to submit your final report online?
The final report shall be submitted online via the Funding & tender opportunities portal.
Please find all instructions necessary on how to access, complete and submit your eReport here:
eReport (version1.4.3 of 12/08/2019) Submission User Guide
The Final Report is composed of the following parts:
- eReport - Final report is already available via the Funding & tender opportunities portal.
- Financial report (Excel table) Coronavirus impact: EACEA - exceptional form for Covid-19 exceptional measures – Unit costs
This table complements the financial reporting table for UNIT COSTS when the expenditure was already incurred but expenses could not be recovered.
Please, be aware that the “Financial report excel table” of the action must also be uploaded.
- Audit certificate (if applicable)
- List of supporting documents (if applicable)