- EACEA Erasmus Plus Actions 2014-2020
- Key Action 2: Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices
Amendment form and instructions for:
A. Changes to the Work Programme
B. Changes to the Budget Breakdown
C. Change to the Legal Representative
D. Change to the Coordinator
E. Change of Bank Account
Last update: 04/04/2022
Deadline for submitting the Progress Report: 28.02.2021
Deadline for submitting the Final Report: 31.05.2022
Progress and final reports need to be submitted online. The relevant eReport of your project is made available in due time via the Funding & Tender Opportunities portal (note that the former participant portal was merged into this FTOP). Information on how to submit a project report using eReports is available in this eReport User Guide (version 1.6.0 of 16/06/2021)
I. General Information: Verify only! Please contact your EACEA Project Officer if the prefilled information is not correct.
II. Contractual Data: Verify only! Please contact your EACEA Project Officer if the prefilled information is not correct.
III. Implemented Activities: You are requested to fill in the "Summary of the project implementation". You may copy the summary of part I of the report (operational) form. Please do not copy the summary of the project application.
IV. Budget: You are requested to fill in the column "Declared" with your declared costs and income as presented in the financial report Excel table. The column "Contractual" cannot be edited.
For progress report: the following 3 attachments to the eReport are compulsory:
1. Operational report
2. Declaration of Honour:
3. Declaration of costs due to force majeure (if applicable):
For final reports the above 3-4 attachments to the eReport are compulsory and in addition:
5. Financial Annexes:
- Report of Factual Findings Type II (grants above € 750.000), including annexes to the audit report, engagement letter for the report (cover letter), and annexes to the engagement letter,
- Report of Factual Findings Type I (grants above € 60.000), including annexes to the audit report, engagement letter for the report (cover letter), and annexes to the engagement letter,
- Items listed under 11.7 of the Invitation to submit an Activity Plan (grants equal to or below €60.000)
The report of factual findings needs be submitted according to the rules detailed in the "Guidance Notes" available at EACEA's Document Register, section Audit procedure type I and II.
The maximum size of attachments to the eReport is 10MB for all files (no limitation by file only, but for the whole set). Please check the size of the files before submitting.
VI. Submission: Please verify if any compulsory information is missing and if attachments are uploaded. If there is no error message, you may submit the report.
Technical issues concerning eReport submission: EACEA-HELPDESK@ec.europa.eu
Content issues: EACEA-EPLUS-ETWINNING@ec.europa.eu