- EACEA Erasmus Plus Actions 2014-2020
- Key Action 1: Learning Mobility of IndividualsErasmus Mundus Joint Masters Degrees
Call for proposals
GRANT AGREEMENT FOR AN ACTION WITH MULTIPLE BENEFICIARIES
Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degrees (EMJMD)
- EN Annex IX: 2016 – Minimum requirements for the Health and Accident Insurance coverage of EMJMD students
- EN Annex X: 2016 – Minimum requirements and recommendations for Student Selection & Scholarship Management
Project handbook: Guidelines for the use of the grant
EN Project Handbook
This is an updated version of the "Project Handbook" (Version 2: December 2016)
EN Financial info kit
Programme Guide and Legal base
Place of residence
The General Secretariat of the Council of the European Union (GSC) has published the PRADO website (Public Register of Authentic Travel and Identity Documents Online) with information on a list of documents that could serve as proof of legal residency of a person. EMJMD consortia are invited to consult the documents relating to a student candidate as appropriate, in order to be able to enter the right place of residence in the EACEA Mobility Tool (EMT).
For residence/travel band distances please use the distance calculator available on the following webpage:
European Approach for Quality Assurance of Joint Programmes
EMJMD Cluster meeting 2018: European Approach for Quality Assurance of Joint Programmes
eReport: Final Report
The deadline for the submission of the Final Report is indicated in art. I.4.1 of your Grant Agreement.
You will need to log in into the Funding & tenders opportunities portal ('Portal') to fill in and submit your Final Report.
Read the User Guide on how to complete and submit a Project Report using EN eReports.
Please consult the Explanatory Note about the different tabs of the EN eReport.
Annexes to the eReport
You must attach the following annexes to the Technical Report:
1. EN Beneficiary declaration
The beneficiary declaration must be signed by the legal representative of the coordinating institution. This signature confirms that a process of consultation and approval has been carried out within the consortium. If the signatory is not the legal representative indicated to the Agency, an authorisation to sign on his/her behalf must also be attached.
2. Printouts of student and scholar data (signed by the project contact person) extracted from the EACEA Mobility Tool (see User Manual for instructions)
3. EN Activity reports of scholars/guest lecturers
4. Minutes of the Student Selection Committee (signed by all members, all intakes)
5. Diploma(s) and Diploma Supplement template(s)
6. Student Agreement (template)
7. Consortium Agreement (signed copy)
8. EN Financial Statement with signature of legal Representative
(Annex VI of the Grant Agreement)
Your contract includes an obligation to disseminate deliverables through the Erasmus+ Project Results Platform.
To help you with this task, we have designed a simple form that you should complete, turn into PDF and upload onto the platform.
The above form is a minimal and sufficient requirement. If you want to add supplementary deliverables, please note that in light of the current data protection regulations, results that contain names, photos of persons or contact details may not be published.
Detailed guidelines are available inside the beneficiary dashboard of the Erasmus+ Project Results Platform and FAQ are available. In case of access problems or other technical issues, please contact the helpdesk.
Any communication or publication related to the project, made by the beneficiaries jointly or individually, including at the EMJMD consortium website, conferences, seminars or in any information or promotional materials (such as brochures, leaflets, posters, presentations, etc.), must indicate that the project has received European Union funding and must display the European Union emblem (see example).
When displayed in association with another logo, the European Union emblem must have appropriate prominence. Read more about visual identity, use of the logo and disclaimer.