- EACEA Erasmus Plus Actions 2014-2020
- Key Action 3: Support to policy reformErasmus Charter for Higher Education
Call for proposals
New procedure for change of status of an ECHE holder:
The changes in status described in this document must be communicated to EACEA to update the database.
Please be aware that you only need to send these documents by email. There is no need for paper copies.
Change of legal representative, Erasmus coordinator and change of name of the institution:
Please fill in the following forms and send us scan copies only by email.
- Change of legal representative EN
- Change of Erasmus coordinator EN
- Change of name of the institution: please do not forget to change the name in the Participant Portal EN
These forms are only used for the Erasmus Charter, if you wish to change the legal representative or Erasmus coordinator for other actions, please contact the project manager either in EACEA or your National Agency.
Page updated on 04/10/2018