- EACEA Creative Europe Actions 2014-2020
- MEDIATV programming
Call for proposals
Interim report (if applicable)
Please find below the Interim report forms. The interim report has to be submitted by email and sent to EACEA-MEDIA-TV@ec.europa.eu
The following documents must be submitted with the Interim Report:
- Interim payment request
- Interim technical/activity report
- Interim financial statement
- Report of Factual Findings on the Interim Financial report – Audit certificate (see below Guidance note / report of factual findings). In case of grant agreement with multiple beneficiaries, one audit certificate for all must be submitted.
The Final Report must be submitted as an eReport, which is accessible from the Funding & tender opportunities portal at the latest within 60 days after the end of the period of the action.
We strongly recommend you to read carefully the user guide "how to complete and submit a project report using eReports"
During the process of preparing the eReport, it is recommended to frequently save the information indicated, even if there is an automatic backup.
The following information appearing in the eReport cannot be changed:
• General information
• Contractual Data
The following parts must be filled in:
• Project Description: consists of a public project summary that presents the results of the project.
• Technical Report
• Budget: In “Costs”, column "Declared", insert only the ELIGIBLE costs. The total of the declared costs must be equal to the total of the declared income. The "producer's investment" entry can include a negative amount in order to balance the costs & income.
We also remind that the attachment of the following documents is mandatory for submitting the final report. They must be saved with a "PDF" extension:
• Final payment request (signed and dated by the legal representative)
• Report of Factual Findings on the Final Financial report – Audit certificate (see below Guidance note / report of factual findings). In case of grant agreement with multiple beneficiaries, one audit certificate for all must be submitted.
• Copy of the contract signed with the main broadcaster
• Acceptance letter of the material from the main broadcaster (free format)
• Most recent royalty statement from sales agent / distributor
• Link to produced material
• Promotional material (poster, stills, etc)
Guidance Note / report of factual Findings:
• For grants below EUR 750.000:
• For grants equal or above EUR 750.000:
For more information, please contact:
• Functional mailbox: EACEA-MEDIA-TV@ec.europa.eu
Dissemination and Visual Identity
In order to ensure transparency and visibility of the EU funding, your project will be published on the Creative Europe Results Platform for public consultation.
In order to promote your project and the Creative Europe Programme you are invisted to update and upload project information and deliverables in the platform (links, trailers, posters, brochures, reports, guides, etc). This information can be used for promoting your project (for instance successful projects are flagged in the system and promoted at various events hosted by the European Commission).
You can upload information in the Beneficiary's dashboard, using your EU Login account.
At final report stage you will be requested to provide a summary of the activities implemented with the EU support, presenting the project, the results and the impact. Final payment will be subject to having submitted relevant information. The summary will be available on the project results platform after the validation of the final report.
If you lost your password or if you have any technical questions related to the platform, please contact EAC-PROJECTSPLATFORM-HELPDESK@ec.europa.eu.
Visual Identity and logos
The beneficiary shall indicate in any communication or publication about the action, including its website, that the action has received funding from the European Union. Such acknowledgment shall be worded as follows: "with the support of the Creative Europe MEDIA programme of the European Union" and be accompanied by the Creative Europe - MEDIA logo and the European flag.
The following additional requirements are applicable to projects selected within this Call:
For a grant equal to or above EUR 300.000 and/or for a grand equal to or above 10% of the eligible budget, the wording "with the support of Creative Europe – MEDIA Programme of the European Union", shall be present in the opening and end credits of the work.
If the action includes events for the public, signs and posters related to this action must be displayed. This must include the logos above-mentioned.