- EACEA Creative Europe Actions 2014-2020
- CultureEuropean networks
Call for proposals
Project beneficiaries must make themselves familiar with the publicity provisions as stipulated both in the specific and the general provisions of the Grant Agreement as laid out in the guidelines available on the following Agency web page
Any communication or publication related to the Project, made by the beneficiaries jointly or individually, including at conferences, seminars or in any information or promotional materials (such as brochures, leaflets, posters, presentations, etc.), must indicate that the project has received funding from the Union and must display the European Union emblem. When displayed in association with another logo, the European Union emblem must have appropriate prominence.
Please use the following templates when asking for a change (amendment) to:
Please send the amendment request to this inbox (mentioning your Agreement number): EACEA-CULTURE-CONTRACTUAL@ec.europa.eu
All requests for amendments have to be in line with the Call for Proposals, which you can find here.
Final report (Years 1-2-3)
Reports have to include the following elements:
- Information on the project results including electronic Copies (if possible electronic) of all project products (i.e. publication, brochure, poster, invitation, DVD, CD-Rom, T-shirt, etc.) should be uploaded on annual basis through the Creative Europe project results database, accessible in the following link.
- Final financial statement: Please use the attached document (List of invoices and income): excel format; and .ods format (Updated on 26 March 2019)
- Certificate on the financial statements and underlying accounts ("Report of Factual Findings on the Final Financial Report - Type I"). Please refer to Annex VI of your grant agreement.
For your reference, we have developed a template for timesheets, which we recommend using for part-time staff:
All documents and annexes (duly dated and signed by the authorised person mentioned in the grant agreement) have to be sent at the latest 60 calendar days after the end of the last reporting period (mentioned in Art I.4.1 of your grant agreement) and by e-mail to the following mailbox: EACEA-CULTURE-CONTRACTUAL@ec.europa.eu
Final report for the fourth year (last year of the FPA)
Final reports have to be submitted through the eReport (electronic reporting tool) at the latest 60 calendar days after the end of the last reporting period (mentioned in Art I.4.1 of your grant agreement).
This report will include information on the overall FPA along together with specific information on the last year.
You can access the eReport through the Funding & Tenders Opportunities portal
The eReport must be filled in online and comprises several parts (public summary of the project’s results, statistics on the implementation of the project, budget summary and grant sharing). This document gives you an overview of the statistical included in the eReport.
The eReport Submission user guide will provide you with detailed technical instructions on how to access and submit your project's eReport.
You must attached the following four mandatory attachments to the eReport (please use the templates provided below):
1. Final technical report, which you must upload as a single pdf document.
2. Final financial statements.
3. Signed Audit certificate (“Report of Factual Findings on the Final Financial Report – Type I”) and a signed overview of the final financial statement. All these documents will need to be attached as a single pdf document.
The mandatory templates for the Audit certificate can be downloaded from here (under Audit procedure type I)
4. Beneficiary’s declaration of honour (signed by the legal representative). It confirms that a process of consultation and approval has been carried out within the partnership. If the signatory is not the legal representative indicated to the Agency, an authorisation (proxy) to sign on his/her behalf must also be attached.
Electronic copies of all project's products/results (i.e. publication, brochure, poster, invitation, DVD, CD-Rom, etc.) must be uploaded in the Creative Europe Project result database (these shall NOT be sent per e-mail or post to us).
For more information, please contact your project officer or EACEA-CULTURE-CONTRACTUAL@ec.europa.eu