- EACEA Creative Europe Actions 2014-2020
- CultureCooperation projects
Call for proposals
Guidance on contractual project management
Please consult the following Guidance document (updated in July 2019)
It contains practical guidelines on:
- General issues :
- Communication with the Agency;
- Managing the partnership;
- Visibility of EU funding;
- Dissemination and exploitation of results;
- How to assess results.
- Management of your project
- Financial aspects
Please use the following templates when asking for a change (amendment) to:
the budget (Updated: 20/03/2019)
Please send the amendment request to this inbox (mentioning your Grant Agreement n°):
Template document for your information:
Note: Our services have developed an e-report through which you will have to submit your final report. You can find further information on the eReport below under the section 'Final technical report and final payment'. This documents gives you an overview of the statistical data requested at the final report level. EN
Further pre-financing/interim payment
When you have used at least 70% of the previous pre-financing instalment paid (as indicated in part I.4.1 of the grant agreement), in order to receive a further pre-financing/interim payment, please send the following documents:
- Interim technical report (Updated: 20/03/2019)
- Final/Interim financial statement (Updated: 21/03/2019)
Please send the requested documents and annexes (duly dated and signed by the authorised person mentioned in the grant agreement) by e-mail to the following mailbox and to your project officer: EACEA-CULTURE-CONTRACTUAL@ec.europa.eu
Final technical report and final payment
Final reports have to be submitted through the eReport (electronic reporting tool) at the latest 2 months after the end of the eligibility period of your project (mentioned in Art I.2.2 of your grant agreement).
eReport Part 1 is generated by the EACEA reporting system. It must be filled in online (It is recommended to save the submitted information frequently, even if there is an automated backup). Some information of the Part 1 is automatically compiled ('General information' and 'Contractual Data'). The following parts must be filled in:
- Public summary, providing an overview of the project's results in English for publication in the Creative Europe Project results database. Provide us as well with your own story telling;
- Statistics, consisting in key data on the implementation of your project, on the project activities, its results and impact;
- budget summary (income and costs – this part should be coherent with the figures of the final financial statements);
- grant sharing (information on how the EU grant was shared among partners)
You can access the eReport through the Funding and Tenders Opportunities portal
The eReport comprises the following 4 mandatory attachments (please use the templates provided below):
- Final narrative technical report (part 2), which you must upload to the EACEA eReporting system as a single pdf document.
- Final financial statements (part 3)
- For larger scale cooperation projects please continue to use the document you used to request further pre-financing payment (see above point: Further pre-financing/interim payment)
- For smaller scale cooperation projects please use the following document Final/Interim financial statement
Signed Audit certificate (“Report of Factual Findings on the Final Financial Report – Type I or II”) and a signed overview of the final financial statement, attached as a single pdf document- (part 4). Please note that some of these documents need to be signed by both the auditor and the legal representative of the coordinator, please check carefully. Please refer to Annex VI of your grant agreement for information on the type of report you have to submit. The mandatory templates can be downloaded from here (under Audit procedure type I and II)
- Beneficiary’s declaration of honour, which must be signed by the legal representative of the coordinator only. It confirms that a process of consultation and approval has been carried out within the partnership. If the signatory is not the legal representative indicated to the Agency, an authorisation (proxy) to sign on his/her behalf must also be attached. (new doc)
The eForm Submission user guide will provide you with detailed technical instructions on how to access and submit your project's eReport.
Electronic copies of all project's products/results (i.e. publication, brochure, poster, invitation, DVD, CD-Rom, etc.) must to be uploaded in the European Commission’s project database for the Creative Europe Programme (accessible here); these shall NOT be sent per e-mail or post to us.
For more information, please contact: EACEA-CULTURE-CONTRACTUAL@ec.europa.eu
Dissemination and visual identity
To increase the visibility of your project and its results, we highly encourage you to directly upload the most relevant documentation in the Creative Europe project results database.
Project beneficiaries must make themselves familiar with the publicity provisions as stipulated both in the specific and the general provisions of the Grant Agreement and as laid out in the guidelines available on the following Agency website
Any communication or publication related to the Project, made by the beneficiaries jointly or individually, including at conferences, seminars or in any information or promotional materials (such as brochures, leaflets, posters, presentations, etc.), must indicate that the project has received funding from the Union and must display the European Union emblem. When displayed in association with another logo, the European Union emblem must have appropriate prominence.