- EACEA Creative Europe Actions 2014-2020
- MEDIADevelopment single projects + slate funding
Call for proposals
User Guide EN (Updated 16/05/2019)
Frequently Asked Questions EN (Updated 16/05/2019)
General Conditions EN
Interim report forms
Please find below the Interim report forms.
- Interim technical report form EN
- Interim financial report EN
- Interim consolidated financial report EN (Updated 14/12/2017)
The Final Report must be submitted as an eReport, which is accessible from the Funding & tender opportunities portal.
We strongly recommend you to read carefully the user guide "how to complete and submit a project report using eReports"
It is recommended to frequently save the information indicated, even if there is an automatic backup.
The following information cannot be changed:
- General information
- Contractual Data
We also remind you that the attachment of the following documents is mandatory to submit the Ereport:
- Final payment request (signed and dated by the legal representative) EN
- Financial Statement / Final Financial Report EN
- Consolidated Financial Report EN
- Guidance notes for the auditor and Independent Report of Factual Findings EN
- Updated outputs/material (max 10MB). If you cannot upload these, please send these to the email address below with as subject the reference of the Decision/Agreement
For more information, please contact:
- The MEDIA Development Sector Monitoring team:
EACEA-MEDIA-DEV-MONITORINGec [dot] europa [dot] eu (EACEA-MEDIA-DEV-MONITORING[at]ec[dot]europa[dot]eu)
Isabelle Houman: +32 229-80664
Lena Efstathiou: +32 229-86263
Katia de Sousa: +32 2 29 61504
Dissemination and Visual Identity
The beneficiary shall indicate in any communication or publication about the action, including its website, that the action has received funding from the European Union. Such acknowledgment shall be worded as follows: "with the support of the Creative Europe Programme - MEDIA of the European Union" and be accompanied by the Creative Europe - MEDIA logo and the European flag. The logo can be downloaded from https://eacea.ec.europa.eu/about-eacea/visual-identity_en