- EACEA Creative Europe Actions 2014-2020
- MEDIADevelopment single projects + slate funding
Call for proposals
User Guide (updated on 20/11/2019)
Frequently Asked Questions (Updated 16/05/2019)
Interim report forms
Please find below the Interim report forms. The interim has to be submitted by email and sent to EACEA-MEDIA-DEV-MONITORING@ec.europa.eu.
The Final Report must be submitted as an eReport, which is accessible from the Funding & tender opportunities portal.
We strongly recommend you to read carefully the user guide "how to complete and submit a project report using eReports"
It is recommended to frequently save the information indicated, even if there is an automatic backup.
The following information cannot be changed:
- General information
- Contractual Data
We also remind you that the attachment of the following documents is mandatory to submit the Ereport:
- Final payment request
- Financial Statement / Final Financial Report
- Consolidated Financial Report
- Report of Factual Findings on the Final Financial report
- Updated outputs/material (max 10MB). If you cannot upload these, please send these to the email address below with as subject the reference of the Decision/Agreement
For more information, please contact:
• The MEDIA Development Sector Monitoring team:
Dissemination and Visual Identity
The beneficiary shall indicate in any communication or publication about the action, including its website, that the action has received funding from the European Union. This includes a mention of the development support onscreen credits of the final produced project when applicable. Such acknowledgment shall be worded as follows: "with the support of the Creative Europe Programme - MEDIA of the European Union" and be accompanied by the Creative Europe - MEDIA logo and the European flag. The logo can be downloaded from https://eacea.ec.europa.eu/about-eacea/visual-identity_en (choose Creative Europe and then MEDIA).
An animated logo is also available and beneficiaries are encouraged to use it.