- EACEA Creative Europe Actions 2014-2020
- MEDIASupport for Film education
Call for proposals
The Final Report must be submitted as an eReport from the Education, Audiovisual, Culture, Citizenship and Volunteering Participant Portal.
We strongly recommend that you read carefully the user guide "how to complete and submit a project report using eReports" EN
In order to submit a report, the first thing you need to do is to access the Education, Audiovisual, Culture, Citizenship and Volunteering Participant Portal.
It is also recommended to frequently save the information provided, even if there is an automatic backup.
The following information cannot be changed:
- General Information
- Contractual Data
The following sections must be filled in:
- Project description
- Implemented activities
- Budget (please note that the total of the declared costs must tally the total of the declared income).
We also remind you that the following documents must be attached to the final report.
They must be saved with a "PDF" extension:
- Payment request EN
- Final Financial statement EN (Updated 31/10/2018)
- Compulsory Report of factual findings (see below)
Guidance Note - Report of factual Findings:
- For grants below EUR 750.000:
Guidance note – Report of Factual Findings on the Final Financial Report – Type I ENFRDE
- For grants equal or above EUR 750.000:
Guidance note – Report of Factual Findings on the Final Financial Report – Type II ENFRDE
The following documents (pdf files only) are optional:
- Proof of co-financing (if any)
- Additional information (if any): graphics, visuals, promotional material…
For more information, please contact:
- The MEDIA - Support for Film education functional mailbox