- EACEA Creative Europe Actions 2014-2020
- MEDIAAccess to markets
Call for proposals
The Final Report must be submitted as an eReport from the Participant Portal.
We strongly recommend you to read carefully the user guide "how to complete and submit a project report using eReports". EN
In order to submit a report, the first thing that you need to do is to access the Participant Portal
It is also recommended to save frequently the information indicated, even if there is an automatic backup.
The following information cannot be changed:
- Contractual Data
The following parts must be filled in:
- Self-assessment of the Action
- Final Activity Report
We also remind you that the attachment of the following documents is mandatory to submit the eReport:
- declaration on honour and payment request. This document must be registered with a "PDF" extension. Please note that this document also includes a specific user guide explaining how to complete the e-report for the Access to Markets scheme EN
- lists of participants, works supported and promotion/PR activities (annex to the 'Summary' section of the e-report)
- Signed Budget EN
- Audit certificate/report of factual findings
Guidance Note / report of factual Findings:
- For grants below EUR 750.000:
Guidance notes – Report of Factual Findings on the Final Financial Report – Type I EN / EN
- For grants above EUR 750.000:
Guidance notes – Report of Factual Findings on the Final Financial Report – Type II EN
The attachment of the following documents (pdf files only) is optional:
- Proof of co-financing (if any)
- Promotion material (if any)
For more information, please contact:
• The MEDIA - Access to Markets functional mailbox
EACEA-MEDIA-MARKETSec [dot] europa [dot] eu (EACEA-MEDIA-MARKETS[at]ec[dot]europa[dot]eu)
Dissemination and Visual Identity
On the Creative Europe Project Results Platform, the description of your project containing final results is published online at the following address: https://ec.europa.eu/programmes/creative-europe/projects/
In order to have accurate information on your project we recommend to further enrich this project space with additional information (website, logo, project results, awards) after the submission of your final report.
You can upload information in the Beneficiary's dashboard, using your EU Login account.
The beneficiary shall indicate in any communication or publication about the action, including its website, that the action has received funding from the European Union. Such acknowledgment shall be worded as follows: "with the support of the Creative Europe Programme - MEDIA of the European Union" and be accompanied by the Creative Europe - MEDIA logo and the European flag. The logo can be downloaded from here