- EACEA Creative Europe Actions 2014-2020
- MEDIADistributionDistribution - automatic support
Call for proposals
Films must comply with the requirements as set out in the call guidelines in section 6.2 Eligible activities.
The film qualification is exclusively carried out for beneficiaries of the distribution and sales agents automatic Supports, as part of the project management of their support.
Beneficiaries must check the status of the films they want to report in the Creative Europe MEDIA Database (europa.eu)
The ‘Status’, which appears next to the each entry, indicates the current stage of the film qualification process. Possible status updates:
- Submitted - film was submitted by a user for the review.
- Under processing - information provided is being reviewed by the EACEA staff.
- Missing information - EACEA does not have all the elements to qualify the film. For more info, please contact EACEA-MEDIA-DB@ec.europa.eu
- Processed - film qualification request has been reviewed by the EACEA staff. You can now verify if the film nationality is eligible for your Call.
- Criteria not met - film qualification request has been reviewed by the EACEA staff. The film does not meet the criteria set by MEDIA.
To submit a new film, please follow the procedure indicated in the "Media DB - Guide for beneficiaries" below and attach the film financing plan signed and dated by the lead producer of the film:
Applicants can also use the following film financing plan template for their convenience:
Films will only be qualified once the Agency has received all the necessary information.
Any question related to the qualification of a film must be addressed to EACEA-MEDIA-DB@ec.europa.eu
Progress and Final report
The Progress Report must be submitted at the first stage of your project when you have spent at least 70% of the first pre-financing (if applicable);
The Final Report must be submitted at the latest two months after the end of the implementation period of the action.
1-Follow the instructions of:
This guide includes all the necessary information on how to complete the reports.
2-The Progress Report and the Final Report must be submitted as an e-report from the Funding and Tender Opportunities Portal in the Single Electronic Data Interchange Area (SEDIA)
We also strongly recommend that you carefully read the e-reports user guide "How to complete and submit a project report using e-Reports"
3- The following attachments must be submitted together with the e-reports:
For the progress report:
· Second pre-financing payment request
For the final report:
· Type I audit certificate (in case of grants of more than €60 000 and less than €750 000
· Type II audit certificate (in case of grants equal to or more than €750 000)
· Summary of distribution agreement information (only for films submitted under heading 1 film financing)
· Only for films submitted under heading 1 film financing: Co-production and/or distribution agreement(s)/deal memo(s), certified as true by the legal representative.
Dissemination and Visual Identity
On the Creative Europe Project Results Platform, the description of your project containing final results is published online at the following address
In order to have accurate information on your project we recommend to further enrich this project space with additional information (website, logo, project results, awards) after the submission of your final report.
You can upload information in the Beneficiary's dashboard, to which you can connect using your EU Login account and then submit for review.
2. Visual identity and logos
The beneficiary shall indicate in any communication or publication about the action, including its website, that the action has received funding from the European Union. Such acknowledgment shall be worded as follows: "with the support of the Creative Europe Programme - MEDIA" and be accompanied by the Creative Europe - MEDIA logo and the European flag.
The logo can be downloaded from here
Please be aware that additional requirements apply to the Distribution schemes