- Pilot Project / Preparatory Action
- Preparatory Action (PA)
Call for proposals
Pilot Projects and Preparatory Actions are managed outside the e-Grants system.
The reporting templates (Word and Excel format) have to be downloaded from this beneficiary space, completed on your personal device and must be sent as attachments by e-mail to the following address:
EACEA-MEDIA-WRITINGEUec [dot] europa [dot] eu (EACEA-MEDIA-WRITINGEU[at]ec[dot]europa[dot]eu)
Subject: (your project number) 1011xxxxx- Call Identifier-Final Report (or pre-financing report)
The deadline for submitting your final report is two months after the end of your eligibility period.
Additional pre-financing report (technical report)
If your Grant Agreement indicates a second pre-financing in accordance with the schedule and modalities set out in the Data Sheet Point 4.2, you must provide an additional pre-financing report to request the payment (see also Articles 21and 22 of your Grant agreement).
Periodic report (final technical and financial report)
- Periodic report
The periodic report template is conceived for interim and final reports, please complete the corresponding option where applicable.
- Financial report - Individual financial statement per participant
- Financial report - Summary financial statement - Request for payment
- Declaration on Honour
- Certificate on financial statement
A Certificate on Financial Statements must be added for grants >= 325.000 EUR.
Please annex the deliverables/outputs of your project to the e-mail with your final report in PDF format, pictures and/or videos.
The financial statements must be drafted in euro.
- Beneficiaries with general accounts in euro must convert costs incurred in another currency into euro according to their usual accounting practices.
- Beneficiaries with general accounts established in a currency other than the euro must convert the costs recorded in their accounts into euro, at the average of the daily exchange rates published in the C series of the Official Journal of the European Union,calculated over the corresponding reporting period.
Electronic qualified signature
The report must be signed by the Legal Representative.
Please sign it using either of the two options:
1) Electronic signature (recommended option):
In case you have the possibility to sign the contract using a qualified electronic signature (QES), please have the contract signed electronically by your authorised representative(s). Please note that only the qualified electronic signature (QES) within the meaning of Regulation (EU) No 910/2014 (eIDAS Regulation) will be accepted. Please note that since we will sign the contract electronically, we strongly encourage you to also sign with QES. In this case, both parties can sign the same original and there will be no need for you to send any paper documents by post. Documents signed with a QES benefit from the highest level of security and legal certainty under the eIDAS Regulation. You can find more background information.
Before sending back your electronically signed document, please check the signature and validity of the certificate with one of the following tools:
- DSS Demonstration validation tool can help you check the validity of a certificate by indicating the number and type of valid signatures in a document.
- EU Trusted List Browser can be consulted in order to check whether the electronic signature provider and the trust service it provides are part of European Union Trusted List
- To make sure you use a QES compliant to eIDAS Regulation, you need to check that both the service provider and the qualified certificate generation service used are included in the EU Trusted List Browser. Please send the signed scanned contract in one document including all annexes by email only to the following email address: EACEA-MEDIA-WRITINGEUec [dot] europa [dot] eu (EACEA-MEDIA-WRITINGEU[at]ec[dot]europa[dot]eu)
2) Handwritten signature:
In case you do not have the possibility to sign the contract using a qualified electronic signature (QES):
- Please print the contract, initial each page and have it signed and dated by your authorised representative(s) using a hand-written signature.
- Please send the hand-written signed original by post to the following address:
European Education and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA)
Head of Unit B.2 – MEDIA
A copy signed by the Agency will be subsequently sent to you.
If you have any questions, please contact your Project Officer at the Agency.
Dissemination and visual identity
For the logo and disclaimer, check out the EU visibility rules that apply to your project (see Art. 17 of the Grant Agreement).