- EACEA Europe for Citizens Actions 2014-2020
- Democratic engagement and civic participationEuropean remembranceOperating grants
Call for proposals
In case you need to apply any changes to your project or postpone your activities due to the coronavirus epidemic, please inform us by writing an email to email@example.com.
How to receive your payment
In order to receive their grant, beneficiaries are invited to submit a final report to the Executive Agency no later than 2 months after the accomplishment of the project.
ATTENTION: It is mandatory for all beneficiaries to fill in and submit an electronic final report (eReport) through the online application, which has been developed by the Agency. The eReport application is available via the Funding and Tender Opportunities Portal
For your guidance, a preview of the final eReport and the eReport User Guide are also available in order to support you to complete and submit the eReport.
Please complete all the data fields in the eReport. In addition, you must fill in and attach the following annexes:
- Annex 1: Declaration on Honour
- Annex 2: Financial Final Report - Grant Calculation Sheet
- Annex 3, 4, 5: Project's pictures
Please note: ONLY the above-mentioned official forms MUST be used.
The acceptance of the Final Report is conditioned upon the publication of the project-related information on the website of the beneficiaries’ Commune/Municipality:
In order to receive the payment of the grant, the beneficiary must publish on the website of its Commune/Municipality (under the responsibility of the Mayor) the information containing the details on the implementedproject (i.e. place and dates of the events, number of participants in the events per Country, brief description of the activities). The Final Report must clearly indicate the direct link to the Commune/Municipality website allowing having access to the posted information.
This information must be available on the website of the Commune/Municipality concerned for 6 months upon the accomplishment of the project.
- Изтеглянеespañol(63.44 KB - DOCX)
- Изтеглянеčeština(62.28 KB - DOCX)
- Изтеглянеdansk(62.91 KB - DOCX)
- ИзтеглянеDeutsch(53.35 KB - DOCX)
- Изтеглянеeesti(62.86 KB - DOCX)
- Изтеглянеελληνικά(65.28 KB - DOCX)
- ИзтеглянеEnglish(36.64 KB - DOCX)
- Изтеглянеfrançais(59.75 KB - DOCX)
- Изтеглянеhrvatski(36.52 KB - DOCX)
- Изтеглянеitaliano(65.19 KB - DOCX)
- Изтеглянеlatviešu(62.5 KB - DOCX)
- Изтеглянеlietuvių(63.38 KB - DOCX)
- Изтеглянеmagyar(64.42 KB - DOCX)
- ИзтеглянеMalti(62.54 KB - DOCX)
- ИзтеглянеNederlands(63.46 KB - DOCX)
- Изтеглянеpolski(63.31 KB - DOCX)
- Изтеглянеportuguês(64.67 KB - DOCX)
- Изтеглянеromână(64.37 KB - DOCX)
- Изтеглянеslovenčina(63.27 KB - DOCX)
- Изтеглянеslovenščina(64.13 KB - DOCX)
- Изтеглянеsuomi(64.47 KB - DOCX)
- Изтеглянеsvenska(62.5 KB - DOCX)
This information should be transmitted to the partner Communes/Municipalities in order to be published in their respective websites.
Moreover, the communication tools or outputs produced during the project implementation (i.e. DVD's, videos, publications, agenda of the events, etc.) must be mentioned and, to the extent possible, made available on the website of the beneficiaries’ Commune/Municipality.
Please note that the beneficiary is no longer requested to submit the participants’ lists with the Final Report. However, all original documents/evidences of the project implementation must be kept and they can be requested in the context of checks, audits, evaluations and/or on-the-spot visits.