- EACEA EU Aid Volunteers 2014-2020
- Technical Assistance and Capacity Building
Call for proposals
ALL CHANGES, INCLUDING THOSE RELATING TO PARTNERS AND NUMBERS OF PARTICIPANTS, MUST BE COMMUNICATED TO EACEA IN ADVANCE OR RISK THAT CHANGES WILL BE REFUSED AT THE STAGE OF FINAL REPORT LEADING TO INELIGIBLE COSTS UP TO TOTAL RECOVERY OF PRE-FINANCING PAID.
Amendment Request Form EN
New Partner Form EN
List of participants EN
In order for the Executive Agency (EACEA) to allow each case to be considered and provide the same level of service to all Coordinating Organisations, please note the following requirements for projects changes.
a. Requests for contractual modifications forms must be submitted to the EACEA no later than 1 month before they are due to take effect.
b. Only requests submitted using the above template, fully completed, will be dealt with.
c. Requests must be submitted by e-mail to EACEA-EUAID-VOLUNTEERSec [dot] europa [dot] eu (EACEA-EUAID-VOLUNTEERS[at]ec[dot]europa[dot]eu)
d. In completing the above template the Coordinating Organisation takes full responsibility for any errors or omissions.
Report forms (Annex V, VI and VII of your contract agreement)
A technical report must be submitted within two months following the end of the first reporting period defined in the grant agreement.
- Technical report via the Funding & tenders opportunities portal . Please consult the E-report User Guide before filling the report.
- Annex to the e-report, “Declaration on honour” EN
- If applicable, Request for Second pre-financing EN to be sent by e-mail to EACEA-EUAID-VOLUNTEERSec [dot] europa [dot] eu (EACEA-EUAID-VOLUNTEERS[at]ec[dot]europa[dot]eu)
A final report must be submitted within two months after the end of the project. The report is composed of a narrative part (e-report), a financial part (Final Financial Statement) and a set of other annexes.
- Final report (Annex V): E-report accessible via the Funding & Tender Opportunities Portal.
Please consult the E-report User Guide before filling the report
- Final Financial Statement
- Logic of Intervention
- Work plan (no template provided by EACEA)
- List of participants
- Declaration on honour (duly dated and signed by the authorised person mentioned in the Grant agreement)
- Report of Factual Findings on the Final Financial Report (Annex VII) – Type I
Any deliverables of the project can be sent by email to EACEA-EUAID-VOLUNTEERSec [dot] europa [dot] eu (EACEA-EUAID-VOLUNTEERS[at]ec[dot]europa[dot]eu)