- EACEA EU Aid Volunteers 2014-2020
Call for proposals
EU Aid Volunteers visual
|EUAV visual (High Resolution)|
|EUAV visual (CMYK)|
|EUAV visual (RGB)|
|EUAV visual (RGB 72 dpi)|
|EUAV visual Guidelines|
Contractual modification forms
ALL CHANGES MUST BE COMMUNICATED TO EACEA IN ADVANCE OR RISK THAT CHANGES WILL BE REFUSED AT THE STAGE OF FINAL REPORT LEADING TO INELIGIBLE COSTS UP TO TOTAL RECOVERY OF PRE-FINANCING PAID.
Amendment Request Form EN
New Partner Form EN
Volunteers Status Deployment EN
Change of deployed volunteers EN (Updated 25/04/2018)
List of participants EN (Updated 13/06/2018)
In order for the Executive Agency (EACEA) to allow each case to be considered and provide the same level of service to all beneficiaries, please note the following requirements for project changes:
a. Requests for contractual modifications forms must be submitted to the EACEA no later than 1 month before they are due to take effect.
b. Only requests submitted using the above template, fully completed, will be dealt with.
c. Requests must be submitted by e-mail to EACEA-EUAID-VOLUNTEERS@ec.europa.eu
d. In completing the above template the Coordinating Organisation takes full responsibility for any errors or omissions.
Report forms (Annex V and VI of your contract)
How to receive your final payment
In order to receive your final payment, you must submit a final report no later than two months after the end of the project. The final report includes one narrative section on the carrying out of the project and one financial part.
It is mandatory to fill in and submit:
- Electronic final report (eReport) available via the Funding & Tenders Portal.
Annexes that you will have to attach to the eReport:
- Final Financial Statement (Updated 08/09/2020)
- Logic of Intervention
- Overview of applications received
- List of participants for Technical assistance and Capacity building activities
- Declaration on honour (duly dated and signed by the authorised person mentioned in the Grant agreement)
- Report of Factual Findings on the Final Financial Report – Type I or Type II
Please note that the acceptance of the eReport is conditioned upon:
- submission of surveys by all participating sending and hosting organisations
- submission of surveys by all deployed volunteers
- closure of Learning and Development Plan for all deployed volunteers (EUAV Platform)
Any deliverables of the project can be sent by email to EACEA-EUAID-VOLUNTEERS@ec.europa.eu
Instructions for Project Management 2017 EN