- EACEA Erasmus Plus Actions 2014-2020
- Key Action 3: Support to policy reformForward-Looking Cooperation Project
Call for proposals
Guidance on Contractual Project Management EN (Uploaded on 15/06/2018)
Template timesheet EN
Amendment Request Form EN (Updated 15/06/2018)
Both the EN Progress Report and Final Report for your project are available as eReports via the Funding & tenders opportunities portal. It has to be filled in and submitted online.
Please read carefully:
- The 'Submission eReport User Guide' EN (Updated 28/11/2018) on how to complete and submit an eReport
- The 'Specific eReport user Guide' EN for Forward-Looking Cooperation Projects
- The 'Instructions' on how to fill in the Technical progress Report and Financial Reporting Table EN
The e-Report has to be submitted together with the following 3 compulsory attachments:
- Technical Final Report EN
- Financial Reporting table (please use the same as for your Progress Report)
- Declaration on Honour EN
Project Results Platform
For ensuring transparency and visibility of EU funding, all projects are online on the Erasmus+ Project Results Platform.
According to the Article I.10.5 – Dissemination and exploitation of results - you must upload all project results together with project website and logo. To connect to the Erasmus+ Project Results Platform you should use your EU Login account.
Please keep in mind that if you wish to submit your results for review and publication, you will be able to do so only when the end date of your project has been reached. In the meantime, you can upload and modify your results, but they will become publicly available only after the validation of your final eReport.
For technical issues concerning e-Report submission: EACEA-HELPDESK@ec.europa.eu
For content issues: EACEA-POLICY-SUPPORT@ec.europa.eu
For technical issues concerning E+ Project Results Platform: EAC-ProjectsPlatform-HelpDesk@ec.europa.eu
Dissemination and Visual Identity