- EACEA Erasmus Plus Actions 2014-2020
- Key Action 1: Learning Mobility of IndividualsErasmus Mundus Joint Masters Degrees
Call for proposals
Project handbook: Guidelines for the use of the grant
EN Project handbook
This is an updated version of the "Project handbook" (version 2:August 2016)
The new version of the document take account of the:
- Simplified amendment procedures put in place by the Agency (section B)
- Detailed modalities concerning the determination of the final grant and of possible reimbursement (section G)
- Timeline applicable for appeals (section G)
- EMJMD monitoring objectives (section I)
EN Financial info kit
Programme Guide and Legal base
Place of residence
The General Secretariat of the Council of the European Union (GSC) has published the PRADO website (Public Register of Authentic Travel and Identity Documents Online) with information on a list of documents that could serve as proof of legal residency of a person. EMJMD consortia are invited to consult the documents relating to a student candidate as appropriate, in order to be able to enter the right place of residence in the EACEA Mobility Tool (EMT).
The deadline for the submission of the Final Report is indicated in art. I.4.1 of your Grant Agreement.
You will need to log in into the Funding & tenders opportunities portal ('Portal') to fill in and submit your Final Report.
Read the User Guide on how to complete and submit a Project Report using EN eReports.
Please consult the Explanatory Note about the different tabs of the EN eReport.
Attachments to the eReport
You must attach the following annexes to the Technical Report:
1. EN Beneficiary declaration
The beneficiary declaration must be signed by the legal representative of the coordinating institution. This signature confirms that a process of consultation and approval has been carried out within the consortium. If the signatory is not the legal representative indicated to the Agency, an authorisation to sign on his/her behalf must also be attached.
3. EN Activity reports of scholars/guest lecturers
4. Minutes of the Student Selection Committee (signed by all members, all intakes)
5. Diploma(s) and Diploma Supplement template(s)
6. Student Agreement (template)
7. Consortium Agreement (signed copy)
8. EN Financial Statement with signature of legal Representative
(Annex VI of the Grant Agreement)
Dissemination and Visual Identity