- EACEA Creative Europe Actions 2014-2020
- MEDIAAccess to markets
Call for proposals
The Final Report must be submitted as an eReport, which is accessible from the Funding & tender opportunities portal at the latest within 60 days after the end of the period of the action.
We strongly recommend you to read carefully the user guide "How to complete and submit a project report using eReports"
During the process of preparing the eReport, it is recommended to frequently save the information indicated, even if there is an automatic backup.
The following information appearing in the eReport cannot be changed:
• General information
• Contractual Data
The following parts must be filled in:
• Self-assessment of the Action
• Final Activity Report
We also remind that the attachment of the following documents is mandatory for submitting the final report. They must be saved with a "PDF" extension:
• declaration on honour and payment request This document must be registered with a "PDF" extension. Please note that this document also includes a specific user guide explaining how to complete the e-report for the Access to Markets scheme.
• lists of participants, works supported and promotion/PR activities (annex to the 'Summary' section of the e-report)
• Audit certificate/report of factual findings Guidance Note / report of factual Findings:
• For grants below EUR 750.000: Guidance notes – Report of Factual Findings on the Final Financial Report – Type I
For more information, please contact:
• The MEDIA - Access to Markets functional mailbox
Dissemination and Visual Identity
In order to ensure transparency and visibility of the EU funding, your project will be published on the Creative Europe Results Platform for public consultation.
In order to promote your project and the Creative Europe Programme you are invited to update and upload project information and deliverables in the platform (links, trailers, posters, brochures, reports, guides, etc). This information can be used for promoting your project (for instance successful projects are flagged in the system and promoted at various events hosted by the European Commission).
You can upload information in the Beneficiary's dashboard, using your EU Login account.
At final report stage you will be requested to provide a summary of the activities implemented with the EU support, presenting the project, the results and the impact. Final payment will be subject to having submitted relevant information. The summary will be available on the project results platform after the validation of the final report.
If you lost your password or if you have any technical questions related to the platform, please contact
Visual Identity and logos
The beneficiary shall indicate in any communication or publication about the action, including its website, that the action has received funding from the European Union. Such acknowledgment shall be worded as follows: "with the support of the Creative Europe MEDIA programme of the European Union" and be accompanied by the Creative Europe - MEDIA logo and the European flag.
The logo can be downloaded from this page.