The European Union Institutions appoint external experts to assist in the evaluation of grant applications, projects and tenders, and to provide opinions and advice in specific cases.
If you are interested in working as an expert, please visit the experts' space on the Funding & Tender Opportunities Portal (F&TP).
Experts generally have the following skills:
- a high level of expertise in the programmes managed by the Agency;
- a good knowledge of English and/or French and/or German
- ability to use IT tools,
- availability for occasional, short-term assignments.
Experts' tasks may include:
- Evaluating proposals received in response to calls for proposals;
- Evaluating and monitoring projects;
- Assisting with the implementation of actions managed by the Agency;
- Assisting the Agency by providing opinions and advices in specific cases.
Payments to experts:
Since 2018, information on payments above EUR 15.000 by single transfer to external experts, who are beneficiaries of EU funds through means of public procurement, has been available on the website of the EU’s “Financial Transparency System” (FTS).
EACEA is committed to protecting and respecting privacy of experts working for the Agency in compliance with EU Regulation 2018/1725.
Please find detailed information on the processing of personal data in the context of registration, selection and management of external experts in the privacy statement and its annexes.